“I am a wellbeing researcher & good-life storyteller“
Dr Jolanta Burke is a Chartered Psychologist and a Senior Lecturer at the Centre for Positive Psychology and Health, RCSI University of Medicine and Health Sciences. An author of 8 books, she specialises in positive psychology and was acknowledged by the Irish Times as one of 30 people in Ireland who make it a better place.
* Latest Posts *
- Holiday burnout: why it happens – and three research-proven ways to help you recover
- Three ways to tackle the ‘Sunday scaries’, the anxiety and dread many people feel at the end of the weekend
- Has the pandemic changed our personalities? New research suggests we’re less open, agreeable and conscientious
- Seasonal depression: small things you can do every day to cope
- Ultimate Guide to Wellbeing