My mission is to help people live a better life
Here are some of the enjoyable things I do in life, apart from spending time with my family and friends:
- Senior lecturer and associate programme leader for Masters in Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology (MAPPCP) at the University of East London.
- The academic link between the school of psychology, MAPPCP programme at the University of East London and the Metropolitan College in Athens, Greece.
- Adjunct Teaching Fellow in the Trinity Business School, at the University of Dublin, where she designed a module for Psychology of Management (Managing a Thriving Organisation) for Masters in Management that has ranked as No 1 Management Masters in Western Europe.
- Guest lecturer at the MBA programme for many years running
- Editor of the Journal of Positive Psychology and Well-being
- Acknowledged by the Irish Times as one of 30 people who make life better
- Motivational speaker at A-Speakers
- Irish Representative of European Network of Positive Psychology
Received Teaching Excellence Award in Trinity College Dublin
Graduated with a PhD in Positive Psychology from Trinity College Dublin
Past editor of the Journal of Postgraduate research and Middle East Journal of Positive Psychology
Past representative for Ireland in the International Positive Education Network
Featured on escapethecity for an inspirational career-change story
Used to host a radio show on Dublin City FM about the Psychology of Wellbeing